Who we are
TLS Training Services have been offering a wide range First Aid training courses since 2009. Originally founded in West Sussex by Airline Cabin Crew Medical and Safety Instructors, have now relocated to Somerset and delighted to be expanding our services in the South West of England and beyond. TLS Training Services provide Ofqual accredited and bespoke First Aid training courses, ensuring that all of our training material and Instructors deliver the highest standards of training.
Our training courses are approved by Qualsafe Awards, an awarding organisation recognised by Ofqual. This ensures all of our training material meets the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and the HSE guidelines, although we can bespoke courses to suit your industry needs.
Our small team of Instructors and are highly experienced and accredited First Aid Instructors. We regularly monitor and assess our courses to ensure that we are delivering high quality training in an informal atmosphere while also being fun and personable.
To be the best provider of high quality training to ensure everyone has the skills, knowledge and confidence to provide practical first aid treatment and help save lives
Our Price Promise
We will not be beaten on price. Seen the same course cheaper somewhere else?
Contact us and we will beat it by 10%.
Why Choose Us
- Fully regulated and Ofqual recognised courses;
- Delivered by professional, highly qualified and experienced Instructors;
- Flexibility – courses can be delivered at a time to suit you ensuring minimal impact to your business;
- Candidate workbooks and handouts provided as part of the course;
- Courses delivered at your work place or at our training venue;
- Successful candidates receive an externally awarded and Ofqual recognised certificate;
- Receive an alert when relevant certificate is due to expire;
- Courses offered at competitive rates;
- Price promise.
Charities Supported by Us
South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust
A member of our team donates her spare time as a volunteer Community First Responder. Receiving in house training and support is extremely beneficial but more importantly she is able to support the local community and a sense of achievement of playing a vital role of assisting someone in need.