Emergency Paediatric First Aid | 1 day | Individual £80.00 | On-site £400.00*
*On-site prices are based on 6 candidates trained at own venue, additional places may be added or TLS venue at a supplement.
All Prices Include: Course Reference Book • Certificate (on successful completion) • Plastic Aide Memoire
This course is suitable for people who work with or look after children and babies. The course provides candidates with skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of emergency paediatric first aid situations.
The course has been designed in-line with the current Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements and is ideal for:
• Those who have gained a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting.
• By arrangement the course can be run over several evenings or a weekend.
This course is suitable for anyone who cares for infants and children, such as parents, guardians, grandparents or those who have an involvement with infants and children and want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.
At your venue on dates to suit your group. For dates and venues – Please call.
For those who are 18 years of over on the first day of training.
This course is designed for those who have responsibility to care for children and babies.
Overview of Course
- Paediatric First Aid Situations
- Paediatric Basic Life Support & AED
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Candidates are examined at the end of the course. Upon successful completion certification is valid for 3 years.
- Under current HSE guidelines it is strongly recommended that paediatric first aid trained staff attend a half day refresher every 12 months, before completing full requalification training at the 3 year point.