Activity First Aid | 2 days | Individual £140.00 | On-site £700.00*
*On-site prices are based on 6 candidates trained at own venue, additional places may be added or TLS venue at a supplement.
All Prices Include: Course Reference Book • Certificate (on successful completion) • Plastic Aide Memoire
This regulated and nationally recognised qualification provides candidates with the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations that can arise in both adults and children whilst taking part in outdoor or activity based environments.
By arrangement this course can be run on non-consecutive days, for example, one day a week for 2 weeks, evenings or weekends.
This course is suitable for those who have a responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities, to provide first aid when dealing with an emergency situation whilst undertaking activities, such as sports, swimming, hiking, rock climbing etc.
At your venue on dates to suit your group. For dates and venues – Please call.
For those who are 18 years of over on the first day of training. This course is suitable for people who have a specific interest or responsibility in voluntary or community activities such as sports.
Overview of Course
- Incident Assessment
- CPR & AED
- Wound & Bleeding
- Allergic Reaction
- Eye Injuries
- Minor Illnesses & Injuries
- First Aid Kits
- First Aid Priorities
- Head, Neck and Back Injuries
- Chest & Abdominal Injuries
- Extreme Heat & Cold
- Sudden Poisoning
- Recording & Reporting
- Candidates are examined at the end of the course. Upon successful completion certification is valid for three years.
- Under current HSE guidelines it is strongly recommended that Activity First Aid trained staff attend a half day refresher every 12 months – before completing full requalification training at the 3 year point.